Case study: How a recruitment firm fine tuned talent attraction strategy for its client
Problem / Opportunity
A Search & Selection company was finding it difficult to recruit high quality engineering talent for its automotive company based in South India.
To determine the motivators for engineering job seekers in automotive category to move to a job in the South.
- Targeted engineers in automotive industry who had evinced interest in moving to a new job. The targeting was done through a well-known job site.
- The survey was done online and the email invite was sent to close to 9,000 people matching the above description.
- We received close to 300 responses from the niche audience that we targeted
- We were able to deliver two critical insights that could make people leave their current jobs to move to Client’s customer.
- This project was completed in 3 weeks.
This was a project that Knowience developed along with the client right from the start and was involved in it till the report was delivered.