Case study: How an Education startup validated its product strategy
Problem / Opportunity
There’s a growing competition among children for grades and not surprisingly, emotionally, it is a competition amongst parents as well.
To understand parents’ approach towards education in the context of external tutorials.
- The survey was deployed entirely online – there was no face-to-face or telephonic interview
- The survey was done in collaboration with a well-known parenting site and was deployed to a targeted list of Indian parents on the site
- Filters were in-built in the survey to screen out the non-qualifying respondents (for e.g., parents with non-school going children or people expecting their first child etc.)
- We received over 750 responses to the activity
- The survey threw up critical insights for the sponsor of the study – an educational services company – to take some critical business decisions.
- The project was completed in 18 working days.
Knowience handled the project start-to-end right from development of the brief to the report generation.